Local Presence and Multi-Option Transfer Features Increase Contact and Conversion Rates, Making Velocify’s Intelligent Sales Dialer More Powerful than Ever
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Velocify, the market leader in cloud-based intelligent sales automation software, today announced the launch of several advanced dialing features in its Velocify Dial-IQTM solution that when combined with Velocify’s sales acceleration platform increase calling speed, efficiency, and success. The dialer’s new local presence capabilities allow salespeople to call prioritized leads from any area code nationwide, dramatically increasing contact rates. The new transfer capabilities provide flexibility and reduce drop-off rates allowing agents answering calls the option to cold transfer, warm transfer, and now transfer calls without ever putting the caller or prospective customer on hold. The enhanced sales dialer also boasts a more streamlined, user-friendly interface along with greater audio quality and back-end performance.
“With local presence dialing our sales reps are already contacting 50 percent more of our leads,” said Brian Surgener, regional director of strategy at Bridgeview Bank Mortgage Company, which has deployed an early release version of the new dialer. “Being the first to contact and have a conversation with a borrower greatly increases our chances of being the provider they select. We anticipate this new feature will have a positive impact on our conversion rate and revenue.”
Velocify Dial-IQ provides sales reps with comprehensive dialing functionality including:
- Click-to-Dial and “next call” persistent outbound calling
- Flexible caller ID options, including local presence
- Inbound call routing and campaign tracking
- Pre-recorded voicemail delivery
- Single-click call dispositioning
- Multi-option call transferring, including no-hold transfer
New Key Features Include:
- Local presence dialing: The new local presence feature gives sales reps the option to call a lead from local area codes as opposed to the company headquarters or an 800 number. For each lead, a local number will automatically appear in the sales rep’s dialer display to match the area code where the lead is located. Sales reps calling from the same or neighboring area codes see much higher answer rates, giving nationwide sellers that may not have an office near the prospect the same advantage as the business next door. The local presence feature also ensures returned calls from leads are routed back to the same sales agent that reached out to them to create a seamless experience.
- Multi-option transfers: Cold, warm and no-hold transfers, provide flexibility for sellers in how they design the experience for prospective buyers through call transfers. The latest no-hold transfer feature allows agents to pass the lead to another sales rep while maintaining an active conversation with the buyer, all without hold music or ring-throughs. Instead, the system automatically looks for another available agent and connects a three-way call. The originating agent can disconnect once the two parties are joined, minimizing dropped calls and improving engagement levels early in the sales cycle.
- Usability, Performance and Reporting Upgrades: Salespeople and managers will see powerful upgrades to performance, better usability and more robust reporting options from Velocify Dial-IQ. By leveraging WebRTC technology, Velocify Dial-IQ delivers improved audio quality on every call. A redesigned user interface also gives sales reps access to more info on each lead, along with greater flexibility when choosing which leads to contact next. Finally, Velocify has added new automatic actions that sales reps can select after each call, along with a persistent dialing upgrade that allows for increased call volume.
With Velocify Dial-IQ’s improved user interface and expanded features, managers will also have access to more detailed reports about activity and performance for individual sales reps and larger teams. Comprehensive records of lead handling across the organization enable companies to track how different call routing and lead distribution strategies affect various sales metrics. By delivering a solution that brings all of this information together in one place, and gives sales executives the ability to execute company-wide changes to sales processes directly, Velocify gives sales organizations the tools they need to perform at their highest level.
“Velocify Dial-IQ is a powerful sales dialer that greatly accelerates sales performance,” said Velocify President and CEO Nick Hedges. “Our newest local presence dialing feature will be a must-have for any sales organization, and multi-option transfer technology can dramatically improve the way companies handle internal lead transfers.”
Velocify is a market-leading provider of cloud-based intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity sales environments. Velocify helps sales teams keep pace with the speed of opportunity and increase revenue by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights. The company has helped more than 1,500 companies across a variety of industries improve customer acquisition practices and sales performance. Velocify was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and a Best Place to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal.