Dreamforce is arguably the most social B2B technology event on the planet. Look no further than last year’s incredible numbers for proof, #DF13 reached a record 136,000 mentions on Twitter during the four day event, a 45% increase from the previous year. If the trend continues, the hash tag #DF14 is likely to hit 200,000 mentions in four days this year.
With all this activity, it can be helpful to know who to follow and how to filter out the noise. To help our audience of sales professionals, we put together a list of 20 of the most followed sales tweeters who will likely be attending Dreamforce this year:
- Aaron Ross @motoceo – CEO of Predictable Revenue, Inc. and best-selling author, Ross provides an inside look into the tips and tricks of some of the most successful sales companies.
- Anneke Seley @annekeseley – CEO and Founder of Reality Works, Seley leverages her experience in building Oracle’s inside sales group to help B2B companies with their sales strategies.
- Anthony Iannarino @iannarino – President and Chief Sales Officer of SOLUTIONS Staffing, Iannarino has more than 20 years of experience as an influencer within the sales industry.
- Bob Perkins @rperk10 – Founder and Chairman of the burgeoning American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP), Perkins has over 20 years of inside sales experience.
- Craig Elias @CraigElias – Creator of Trigger Event Selling, Elias has nearly 20 years of experience in the sales industry. Elias’ strategies have been recognized in top business publications like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
- Craig Rosenberg @funnelholic – Co-Founder and Chief Analyst at TOPO Inc. and Editor of Funnelholic.com, Rosenberg has nearly 20 years of experience within the sales and marketing industry in roles as vice president, founder and senior manager.
- Jill Konrath @jillkonrath – Author of Agile Selling and other top sales books, Konrath works with B2B sales forces on practices to drive more revenue.
- Jill Rowley @jill_rowley – Founder and Chief Evangelist for #SocialSelling, Rowley has six years in management consulting and 13 years in software sales. She’s also a strong believer that you should #AlwaysBeConnecting – ABC!
- Jim Keenan @keenan – CEO and President of A Sales Guy Inc., Keenan has more than 15 years of experience in sales leadership.
- Joanne Black @ReferralSales – Founder of No More Cold Calling, Black has nearly 30 years of experience in sales management and training. Black founded No More Cold Calling to help companies create and implement strategies and goals that support referral lead-generation.
- Josiane Feigon @JosianeFeigon – Founder, President and Inside Sales Talent Evangelist of TeleSmart Communications, Feigon has more than 19 years of experience in the sales industry and has trained more than 20,000 salespeople.
- Koka Sexton @kokasexton – Social selling expert and spokesperson for LinkedIn, Sexton has more than ten years of sales and social media experience. Sexton currently helps build and evangelize the use of LinkedIn as a sales and marketing tool for companies.
- Lori Richardson @scoremoresales – CEO and Founder of Score More Sales, Richardson has more than 30 years of experience in the sales industry. Today she helps coach and train frontline sales leaders and sales reps.
- Marc Benioff @Benioff – Chairman and CEO of Salesforce.com, Benioff is considered one of the pioneers of cloud computing. With his more than 28 years of experience in the sales industry, Benioff built Salesforce into the billion-dollar company it is today.
- Trish Bertuzzi @bridgegroupinc – Founder of The Bridge Group, a pioneer inside sales consulting firm, Bertuzzi has 14 years of experience helping more than 200 companies build, expand and optimize the sales pipeline for inside sales.
- Mark Hunter @TheSalesHunter – Known as “The Sales Hunter,” Hunter has more than 16 years of experience as a sales speaker, sales trainer and sales consultant. Hunter is also a best-selling author of the sales book, “High-Profit Selling.”
- Matt Heinz @HeinzMarketing – President of Heinz Marketing Inc., Heinz has more than 12 years of marketing, business development and sales experience. Heinz currently helps startups and fast-growth businesses with their customer acquisition and retention strategies to help accelerate revenue.
- Tony Robbins @tonyrobbins – Entrepreneur, Author and Peak Performance Strategist, Robbins has 30 years of experience serving as an advisor to leaders around the world including Nelson Mandela, Margaret Thatcher, Mother Teresa and Princess Diana.
- Salesforce @Salesforce – The official Salesforce handle keeps you up-to-date on news, announcements, and the latest innovations.
- Dreamforce @Dreamforce – The official Dreamforce handle shares all the latest and greatest information coming out of this exciting technology event. Follow now or tweet questions with #RoadToDF14 for further information on sessions, newcomer tips and much more.
Who else are you following this year at Dreamforce? We’d love to build on this impressive list of sales influencers. See you at Dreamforce or on Twitter!
About the author: John Reese is senior vice president of marketing at Velocify and board member of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals, Orange County Chapter. With more than 17 years of marketing, strategy, and management experience at Fortune500 and early-stage technology companies alike, he oversees growth strategies for Velocify’s complete solution portfolio.